Any New Development in Treating Transplanted Kidney Failure China2013-12-27 17:57
On average, Kidney Transplant last somewhere between 10-12 years. But some may fail shortly after the surgery. Conventionally, there is no other treatment for Transplanted Kidney Failure except for Dialysis or transplant again. Is there any new development in treating transplant failure in China?
The good news is that a new breakthrough has been made in China to treat Transplanted Kidney Failure. The option is known as Blood Pollution Therapy. If treated in time, patients can avoid dialysis or transplant successfully.
Different from traditional symptomatic treatment, Blood Pollution Therapy is a holistic approach which works to not only eliminate the symptom but deal with the root cause. Hence, patients can expect satisfactory curative effects.
As a personalized treatment option, there is not a fixed medicine prescription. Specific treatment plan can only be made after making a precise diagnosis of each patient's situation.
Whether your condition is suitable to get this therapy? Please Email us at email@example.com with your test report for evaluation by our kidney experts team.
How can Blood Pollution Therapy treat Transplanted Kidney Failure effectively? There are mainly three parts involved in the treatment process:
- Remove most of harmful toxins and waste products out of the body by advanced Blood Purification techniques (such as hemofiltration, immunoadsorption, plasma exchange, etc);
- Further clean the blood and rid of all toxic things with Chinese medicine treatments like cycle therapy, enema, moxibustion and so on;
- Protect the transplanted kidneys and prevent further decline of renal function. Hot Compress Therapy is the basic treatment in this step. Over time, kidney level will get promoted gradually.
The earlier patients get treatment of Transplanted Kidney Failure, the better outcome there is. If you want to learn more about Blood Pollution Therapy or still have any question, please Contact Us.
What you also want to know:
How can I get this treatment ?
How can I get this treatment in my counties ?
How much is this treatment ?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital ?
How can I go to your hospital ?
Any questions? Fill the form below. You will surely get the free medical advice from experts within 24 hours.
- Is Creatinine of 400 after Kidney Transplant Considered Dangerous
- Creatinine 5.5 after Kidney Transplant How to Avoid Dialysis
- Creatinine 4.3 after Kidney Transplant What can I Do to Lower It
- High Creatinine Level 400 after Kidney Transplant What to Do
- Creatinine 2.4 after Kidney Transplant How to Lower It Naturally