Why Kidney Disease Patient should Avoid to Eat Foods with High Potassium2015-06-12 17:22
Why kidney disease patient should avoid to eat foods with high potassium ? Kidney disease patients are not recommended to eat foods with high potassium, high phosphorus, high salt and high fat, but some of them are confused why they cannot eat those foods. The following are some details about it given by the doctor.
Foods with high potassium are easy to cause arrhythmia and speed up the heart beat, that may threatening people’s life. Foods such as edible mushrooms, potatoes, yam, Chinese cabbage, cauliflower, leeks, rape, jujube, peach, apricot, banana, orange, tremella are rich in potassium, so you should avoid to eat it.
Foods with high slat are easy to induce the blood pressure increase and aggravate swelling and that will make further damage to the kidneys. Foods with high salt including MSG, soda cracker, dry noodles, soy sauce, Fried dough sticks and so on, people with kidney disease should avoid to eat it.
3. Foods with high phrosphrous are easy to cause calcium phosphate imbalance, make patient itchy skin. Foods with high phrosphrous including kelp, laver, animal innards, sesame, tea,honey and egg yolk, kidney disease patients should not eat too much of them.
4. Foods with high fat are easy to induce hyperlipemia, which may make further damage to the kidneys, so people with kidney disease should avoid to eat animal oil, plant oil is better than it.
5. Plant protein such as beans and the products of them are not good to kidney disease patients, which may add work load to the kidneys.
If you have other questions or need any help in treating kidney disease, you can send email or leave message to us, we will try our best to help you.
Our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What you also want to know:
How can I get this treatment ?
How can I get this treatment in my counties ?
How much is this treatment ?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital ?
How can I go to your hospital ?
Any questions? Fill the form below. You will surely get the free medical advice from experts within 24 hours.
- Can You Eat Bean Sprouts on a Renal Disease Diet
- Why Kidney Disease Patient should Avoid to Eat Foods with High Potassium
- Can Stage 3 Chronic Kidney Disease Patient with Foamy Urine Eat Egg
- Is Sports Drinks Good for Chronic Kidney Disease Patient
- Is It Good for Chronic Kidney Disease Patient to Eat Macadamia Nuts