Is Chamomile Tea Good for Diabetes and CKD with High Blood Pressure2013-12-22 23:28
Chamomile tea is a popular drink in many countries and long considered to have medicinal benefits. While, is it good for Diabetes and CKD with high blood pressure? Check the following text for more information.
Chamomile tea is good for Diabetes and CKD with high blood pressure, as it helps patients get curative effects including:
- Decrease high creatinine level. Due to its antioxidants levels, chamomile is a herb that can help reduce elevated creatinine level in renal disease. Research has shown that renal patients who drink this tea have low levels of creatinine.
- Control high blood sugar level and prevent or improve serious complications of diabetes.
- Lower high blood pressure. Through lowering increased blood pressure level, further kidney damage can be avoided.
- Relieve other symptoms like insomnia and muscle cramps.
- Boost the body's immunity. With enhanced immune system and increased immunity of the body, kidney patients can have better curative effects.
Although benefits of chamomile tea for Diabetes and CKD with high blood pressure are well known, you should take certain precautions in order to ensure the safety. Consulting a physician before opting for the tea is the best way to avoid its adverse effects. You should inform the doctor about the lifestyle, routine medication, and health problems before taking the tea. Still have anything unclear? Please leave a message in the below. To learn more, please check: Good Vegetable Choices for People with Diabetic Nephropathy Diet Suggestion: Prevent Diabetic Nephropathy Developing Renal Failure
What you also want to know:
How can I get this treatment ?
How can I get this treatment in my counties ?
How much is this treatment ?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital ?
How can I go to your hospital ?