Who Are not Suitable to Experience Peritoneal Dialysis2013-03-03 09:24
Patients who have the following illness conditions are not suitable to experience peritoneal dialysis:
1. Generalized intraperitoneal adhesion caused by infections or tumor.
2. Widespread infection on skin of abdomen.
3. Severe respiratory insufficiency.
4. Abdominal vascular disease such as Multiple vasculitis, severe atherosclerosis, scleroderma.
5. Late pregnancy, giant tumor, giant polycystic kidney, decrease in abdominal cavity volume.
6. Severe trauma or high decomposition metabolic state caused by infections.
7. Severe malnutrition or severe hyperlipidaemia.
8. Severe intestinal infection or intestinal obstruction.
As a matter of fact, dialysis and kidney transplant are what every kidney disease patient want to prevent. In recent years, more and more kidney disease patients begin to benefit from Chinese herbal medicines which aims at repairing kidney damage and enhancing kidney function.
What you also want to know:
How can I get this treatment ?
How can I get this treatment in my counties ?
How much is this treatment ?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital ?
How can I go to your hospital ?