Is FSGS with 40% Kidney Function Bad to Start Dialysis2013-11-18 13:31
Focal segmental glomerulosclerosis is a disease affecting the kidneys in which the kidneys' tiny filters called glomeruli are damaged. For FSGS with 40% kidney function, is it bad to start dialysis? Read on to know more or chat with our online doctor for free advice.
FSGS with 40% kidney function patients are in Stage 3 CKD. At this stage, the disease is not bad to start dialysis. Left untreated or not effectively controlled, the disease will progression further to advanced stage of kidney disease. When there is less than 15% of kidney function left, dialysis has to be adopted.
Therefore, effective treatment should be adopted as early as possible to protect the residual renal function from further decline and maximally promote the level. By doing this, dialysis can be definitely avoided. The following holistic approaches are suggested:
▪ Advanced Blood Purification methods. With 40% renal function left, the kidneys are unable to function well to eliminate waste products and extra fluid. Hence, advanced blood purification methods such as hemofiltration, hemoperfusion, plasma exchange, immunoadsorption, etc are selectively used to remove blood stasis and offer a beneficial environment for repairing damaged kidneys.
▪ Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy. This is a novel external application with no adverse effect. Chinese medicine take effect to dilate the blood vessels, anti-coagulation, and promote blood circulation of kidneys. Besides, this therapy can also inhibit inflammatory reaction, eliminate harmful substances such as immune complexes, and supply necessary nutrients for repairing damaged kidney cells. In this way, the disease will not deteriorate.
FSGS with 40% kidney function patients can avoid Dialysis with the help of the above treatments and enjoy a good, long life. Certainly, the earlier you take the treatment, the better outcome you can expect. Still have anything unclear? Leave your doubt in the below.
What you also want to know:
How can I get this treatment ?
How can I get this treatment in my counties ?
How much is this treatment ?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital ?
How can I go to your hospital ?
Any questions? Fill the form below. You will surely get the free medical advice from experts within 24 hours.
- Will You Die If You Have Stage 4 Kidney Disease with FSGS
- Is FSGS with 40% Kidney Function Bad to Start Dialysis
- Does FSGS and Creatinine 4.4 Indicate Kidney Failure
- Creatinine 2.9 and BUN 117 with FSGS How Long before Kidney Failure
- Live well with Anemia and Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis (FSGS)