Suggestions about Kidney Cyst Diet2013-03-28 08:47
Have your doctor given you some suggestions about kidney cyst diet? A reasonable kidney cyst diet could help slow down the progress of the condition. If the kidney cysts swell, then they can cause some secondary complications such as pressure, pain or discomfort in the abdominals, even the impaired kidney function. So it is necessary to learn something about the kidney cyst diet.
Tips for kidney cyst diet
● Have a vegetable juice each day to encourage liver detoxification and kidney filtration. Some ideas are fresh juiced carrot, celery, beetroot and ginger or watermelon or green apple, pineapple and mint.
● You can make a broth by boiling kidney beans and a mix of vegetables such as celery, carrot, onions, beetroot, spinach, sea salt, wakame and drinking a cup of the broth daily. This recipe about kidney cyst diet is for the healthy of the kidneys as well as alkalising excess acidity levels to help take the burden off the kidneys filtration system, also it is very rich in minerals which again will help to fortify and nourish the kidneys.
● An alkaline diet is preferable. It involves eating foods such as fresh vegetables and fruits, lemon juice, water, brown rice, miso soup and vegetable juices.
● Reduce sodium consumption in your diet and replace with sea salt or vegetables. Sea salt is rich in many minerals without being refined and does not contain aluminium.
● Ensure adequate fluid intake, at least 2 litres of water every day, which is the best advice to support the role of the kidneys.
● Reduce foods such as sugar, coffee, alcohol, soft drinks and table salt as these tend to hold onto fluid in the body.
● Drink herbal teas such as Green Tea and Dandelion Leaf as they support the function of the kidneys filtration.
In addition to kidney cyst diet, what will experts recommend?
Well, it the kidney cysts causes the impaired kidney function, the most important thing for patients is to shrink the cysts safely. Kidney disease experts recommend patients the natural remedies for kidney cysts. If you also would like to know more about kidney cyst diet or natural remedies for kidney cysts, you can leave us a message.
What you also want to know:
How can I get this treatment ?
How can I get this treatment in my counties ?
How much is this treatment ?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital ?
How can I go to your hospital ?